Our Client Advocates are here to help! Your session with one of our Client Advocates will last between 30 minutes and one hour. Our Client Advocates have over 30 years of combined experience in pregnancy options counseling, are here to assist with the resources available to help you choose the best pregnancy outcome for you.
During the counseling session, you will receive the following information:
- Abortion, adoption and parenting education
- Current length of your pregnancy
- Your Estimated Delivery Date
- Nutrition Consultation
- Education on Fetal Development
- Education on Sexually Transmitted Infections
- List of Acadiana OB/GYN’s
- Instructions on how to apply for Medicaid, WIC and other assistance
- Alcohol and drug counsel related to pregnancy
- And more
We will assist you in exploring your feelings about your pregnancy and your pregnancy options. We provide counseling about your pregnancy, nutritional information important for your pregnancy, relationship guidance, and other health questions that you may have. We will identify you with the many educational resources that will help you make an informed plan about your future!
1. Walk-Ins are available on a first come, first serve basis, Monday-Thursday, between the hours of 9 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m, and on Friday from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. If you walk in for an appointment, please bring with you the following:
Louisiana picture I.D. or School I.D.
Social security card
Check stub if working
Proof of government assistance if receiving (i.e. food stamp card, Medicaid card, etc.)
2. Call the office at 337-232-5509, and speak to a representative, or click here to schedule an appointment.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL!!!!